Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Time

Christmas is here again and there are lots of trees with their pretty decorations.

The Melbourne City Council always have nice flowering plants around this time of year.

The wool bombing has happened again and it is nice to see the craft work and beautiful crotchet.


This star decoration caught my attention when I was going through one of the arcades in Melbourne.

Another Christmas tree with its' gold baubles.

There are lots of banners hung to make it more festive at Christmas time.

A festive wreath I saw at our local shopping centre.


These large baubles are at the top end of Collins StreetThis part of Collins Street is also known as the Paris end of Collins Street.

Lastly, the new Nativity scene provided by my local Council.

I wish everyone a happy and peaceful Christmas

That's all for now,

Nessie

No comments: