Friday, June 13, 2008

My Day Out!


On Wednesday I went to a Stitchery Day. It was at The Patchwork Tea House in Warburton. Altogether fifteen ladies were in attendance. We were given two stitcheries to do. The theme of the day was cup cakes. Very popular at present.

High Tea was provided, such yummy food. It was a lovely day filled with lots of chattering and laughter and a good time was had by all. Marilyn and Gary the owners of The Patchwork Tea House were as always very welcoming.

The Patchwork Tea House is always a lovely venue to go to. I cannot wait until the next time I visit The Patchwork Tea House. good food, lovely fabric and gifts to buy!!

2 comments:

Solstitches said...

I can't think of anything nicer than to stitch in the company of a group of like minded friends.
What a wonderful day out and those little stitcheries are adorable.

Hugs,
Margaret

Cath Ü said...

Nessie.. I know Marilyn and have been to her gorgeous shop.. she is a lovely lady and has wonderful days for all to enjoy....
Cath Ü