Monday, March 31, 2008

Blueberries, blueberries



Last Friday it was a cool and sunny day. Much to good to stay at home. We decided to go on a pleasant drive to Healesville. We visited the Badger Creek Blueberry Farm Cafe. This was not our first visit.

We enjoyed a scrumptious afternoon tea consisting of blueberry muffins and also a nice cup of coffee.

We all agreed it was a lovely way to spend the afternoon.

Sunday and Monday I went on a long walk. My penance for eating a blueberry muffin!

4 comments:

Cath Ü said...

Hi Nessie....
Why wasn't I invited... I love blueberry muffins.....
The blog looks terrific... welcome to blog land...
Cath Ü

Karen Mallory said...

Nice blog Nessie! The food all looks scrumptious! Your blocks are very fun looking! Are they paper pieced?
hugs Karen M

Vickie said...

kewl too see you blogging Nessie it looks great...waaah I love Healsville...it's amazing how qick that place grew...then again I almost got lost in Sth Croydon after being away for 12 years LOL..
cheers Vickie

Anita said...

Yum, the muffin looks delicious!
Welcome to blogland Nessie!